Kurth Electronic (KE) is a growing, medium-sized, globally operating company that develops and sells high-quality measuring instruments for the ICT industry in close cooperation with leading ISPs. We are both proud of our products and of the fact that KE has a trusting, open and familiar working environment that encourages innovation and performance rather than quarterly results.
In the course of further growth, we are looking for a for the newly created position at the next available time.
Software Engineer / IT Administrator (m/f)
for the newly created position at the next available time.
- Planning, developing and implementing firmware and software
- Implementation of software tools for commissioning
- Developing and configuring embedded Linux components on user, kernel and driver level
- Configure, operate, monitor and maintain IT systems and system/application software
- Perform and document module and system tests
- Self-dependent handling of QM projects
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar subject
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Very good knowledge and many years of experience in C/C++, Qt, Python and Embedded Linux
- Good knowledge of network technology and protocols as well as security
- Experienced in the administration of Windows and Linux systems
- Individual responsibility and a high quality awareness
- High analytical and structured working methods, coupled with goal and result orientation
- Good knowledge of German and English (Level B2)
- Medium-sized, owner-managed, successful company with a long-term product strategy in the south of the greater Stuttgart area (production, research and development, etc.)
- Broad and mature product portfolio that has already been successfully established on the market
- Attractive remuneration and bonuses that reward their own use as well as company cars for private use
- Flexible working hours
What we offer
- Trust in your abilities to work independently and successfully in a demanding field
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision paths
- Dedicated support of supervisors and colleagues and extensive training
- Continuing education and training
Are you ready to continue driving our process?
Then simply send your application with details of your desired salary and possible starting date via the application form or directly to Silvia Kurth-Brielmann.
Kurth Electronic GmbH, Mühleweg 11,72800 Eningen, Phone 07121 97550